Copyright,Under the current law, art is protected when created. All the rights to my art cannot be copied or distrbuted without my consent.

27.10.09

Jill's Bargains

This is my new website i have opened http://www.artofjillsmith.com for my paintings so all the fabric is going to be (sold as three huge lucky large boxes) Which cost £25.00 each and there coming out if they would be sold at my normal half price bargains ,but now the boxes are worth over £75 so you getting a fantastic bargain......... Just let me know what you would pay for a big box, its below quarter price now.Just in time for making Christmas presents. Thats not all as an opening offer for my Art website is that all my paintings will be half price till Christmas, what a Christmas present for someone who is dear to you. http://www.artofjillsmith.com

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Jill Smith is a well known artist from Lincolnshire UK.A lot of her work is in collections in the US and other countries. As she had to give up making her art quilts and wall hangings and has gone back to painting as it was better for her to manage she was left with lots of beautiful new fabric and textile art tools and lots of other things she is listing it here to sell. If you want to buy anything just go to paypal and pay for it and Jill will get in touch soon after. But you can always email Jill and ask any questions. Remember paypal take credit cards now.

Were else you will find me

www.artfair365.comviewportfolio.asp?UID=851
http://www.artuk.com/artists/jsmith
www.warmtoastcafe.com/art/jillsart/
www.galleries-online.co.uk