Copyright,Under the current law, art is protected when created. All the rights to my art cannot be copied or distrbuted without my consent.

24.5.09

LOOK GOOD NEWS

This is the first piece of news, With the world being as it is l have decided to do prints of my paintings in the sizes and including 20 x 16 ins. There will be different bases and different prices so keep a look out for the announcement. For anyone that likes my art this will be a very inexpensive way of buying it. The second piece of news is that l will be having a store on my website, l will be selling lots of US designer fabric in smaller pieces and collections of it at very inexpensive prices. I used to make art quilts and wall hangings and fabric collage but a year ago had to give it up because of health problems. I had lots of orders placed for fabric so was having deliveries up to this year so have some fantastic designs and so different from the fabric we get here in the UK. There will also be different art things as well. I will put it on my blog when l have it all ready and if you want me to personally let you know let me know your email address and l will write to you. If you have friends that make toys and other fabric related items , let them know as the prices are going to be very LOW Charity's as well and Xmas fairs so let them know now.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Jill Smith is a well known artist from Lincolnshire UK.A lot of her work is in collections in the US and other countries. As she had to give up making her art quilts and wall hangings and has gone back to painting as it was better for her to manage she was left with lots of beautiful new fabric and textile art tools and lots of other things she is listing it here to sell. If you want to buy anything just go to paypal and pay for it and Jill will get in touch soon after. But you can always email Jill and ask any questions. Remember paypal take credit cards now.

Were else you will find me

www.artfair365.comviewportfolio.asp?UID=851
http://www.artuk.com/artists/jsmith
www.warmtoastcafe.com/art/jillsart/
www.galleries-online.co.uk